The Vertex is a set of table and chairs with triangular planes that join dynamically together to create comfortable forms suitable for dining or meeting rooms, banquet or lecture halls
Veneers and boards cut from the center of a tree will sometimes differ in shade from those made from the outer layers, providing a natural diversity of colors. As with any natural product, minor variations will almost always occur. Solid wood tabletops expand and contract with changes in humidity and temperature.
Caring For Wood
Solid wood tabletops expand and contract with changes in humidity and temperature, so extra care is needed to minimize seasonal effects.
• Clean with mild soap and water. Wipe excess water with a clean, dry cloth.
• Always rub in the direction of the grain.
• Avoid harsh commercial cleaners.
• Do not place your furniture in direct sun or near heating or air conditioning units.
• Prevent prolonged periods of contact with moisture from cups, glasses, potted plants, etc. and wipe any spills immediately.
• Place a piece of felt, cloth or leather under accessories and occasionally rotate their positioning.
• Lift, do not drag objects across tabletops.
• Dust frequently with a clean, dry, lint–free cloth.
Author: Sklar Furnishings