With two leather seats, pop up headrests and footrests, fold out arms and smooth manual and powered recliner actions, the Siegfried truly has it all. Easily adjustable heights allow users
Veneers and boards cut from the center of a tree will sometimes differ in shade from those made from the outer layers, providing a natural diversity of colors. As with any natural product, minor variations will almost always occur. Solid wood tabletops expand and contract with changes in humidity and temperature.
Caring For Wood
Solid wood tabletops expand and contract with changes in humidity and temperature, so extra care is needed to minimize seasonal effects.
• Clean with mild soap and water. Wipe excess water with a clean, dry cloth.
• Always rub in the direction of the grain.
• Avoid harsh commercial cleaners.
• Do not place your furniture in direct sun or near heating or air conditioning units.
• Prevent prolonged periods of contact with moisture from cups, glasses, potted plants, etc. and wipe any spills immediately.
• Place a piece of felt, cloth or leather under accessories and occasionally rotate their positioning.
• Lift, do not drag objects across tabletops.
• Dust frequently with a clean, dry, lint–free cloth.
Author: Sklar Furnishings