Designed by Phillipe Starck, the minimalistic Sir Gio Dining Table is both versatile and functional. The table’s specially moulded base base is available in two finishes (transparent and smoked glass),
Style Edit: Accent Tables
Shopping for accent tables is a great opportunity to add a unique feature to your space — thanks to their portability and compact dimensions, there’s little need to play it safe. The boundaries between different accent table types are fluid, and most can be put to multiple uses, the major exception being pub tables due to their height. Our selection of accent tables includes:
– The two pieces that make up the Mardi can be interlocked or positioned separately.
– The Onyx is topped with a slab of natural stone, making each table one of a kind.
– The Bellagio transforms effortlessly between two heights thanks to a built-in gas lift mechanism.
– The Ca’D’Oro Coffee Table features legs of blown Murano glass with a fascinating perlage effect.
– Available in clear or extra clear, with optional mirrored sides, the Ti appears to float.
– The Gaultier coordinates beautifully with a range of decorating styles and is ideal for serving guests.
– The innovative Charley is a mirror that doubles as a table — or a table that doubles as a mirror!
– The Ponticello is ultra-portable and available in a range of fun colors.
– The Meri combines a timeless, organic-looking texture with a stylish, modern shape.
– The stackable Cut Side Table makes a colorful and useful addition to any room.
– The pedestal-style Grand Canal 55 Pub Table is made of beautiful black or clear Murano glass.
– The bright and funky Moma Bar Table is suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
– The Crystal Pub Table features three metal legs that thrust dramatically skyward like a trio of stalagmites.
Author: Sklar Furnishings