The optical unit works according to a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) principle to direct the emission. It comes to life when light passes through the material, but only a minimum
Our Favorite Sofas and Sectionals
No doubt, when it comes to furniture, your sofa is likely to be one of those pieces you spend the most money, time, and effort picking out and it’s well worth it, as it tends to be one of the most used pieces of furniture in the house.
To help make the decision a little bit easier, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite sofas and sectionals, and have pointed out which features make them so lovable.
1. There are two key features on the Clint Sectional that make us huge fans of this piece.
– It’s wide proportions: We repeat this advice a lot of the blog, but big, full-scale furniture is super comfortable and always the better option. Filling a small space with micro-size furniture makes it less comfortable and more cluttered looking. Opt for a piece like the Clint, which is small enough for those lacking square footage, but still generously proportioned enough to offer comfort and style.
– Big arm rests: Not only does it look great, it has utility. When entertaining, someone can easily perch themselves comfortably on the armrest of the Clint. You can also use the generous armrest like tabletops perfect for a book, a light snack or the remote.
2. Get the comfort of an old-school recliner in a modern package with the Zeus Motion Sectional.
– Recline in style: Zeus’ reclining capabilities are a great party trick. Looking at this sectional you wouldn’t be able to tell it’s a recliner because of its sleek design.
3. Turn your living room into a guestroom with American Leather’s Hailey Comfort Sleeper Sofa.
– Comfort: Hailey is not the sofa you’d imagine when you think sleeper sofa, it doesn’t have springs or bars meaning your guests can have a comfortable and restful sleep.
– Options: It’s always easier to get the sofa you’ve been dreaming of when it comes in a variety of sizes and fabrics. The Hailey not only has a variety of color and fabric options, you can also customize the size and style of mattress as well.
4. Feature our most popular model of contemporary sofa – the American Leather Ashton Comfort Sleeper™.
– Comfort and Style: The Ashton features loose features loose cushions and half arches on the arms for an artistic and sculptural frame.
– Practical mechanism: The patented Comfort Sleeper™ mechanism opens and closes seamlessly for easy use.
5. and 6. Add advanced mechanism to your comfort with the American Leather Bryce Comfort Sleeper™ or the American Leather Carrington Comfort Sleeper™.
– Mechanism: Featuring an advanced design with no bars, springs, or sagging.
– Sleeping space: The Bryce offers 80″ of sleeping space while taking up less floor space with its patented design.
Author: Sklar Furnishings