The Vertex is a set of table and chairs with triangular planes that join dynamically together to create comfortable forms suitable for dining or meeting rooms, banquet or lecture halls
It’s All About Balance
All design professionals understand proportion and balance. Much of what is ” balanced” is so subtle that it appears effortless. To make your rooms look effortlessly pulled together remember these things…
- If you have an accent color like red or orange on one side of the room, you should show it in at least two more places.
- Textures should be blended and balanced in the right combination.
- Layered rugs and distressed furniture makes an environment feel warm and inviting by setting a casual tone
- If using patterns make sure they are balanced by varying them in size and scale while maintaining shared common elements
- Instead of playing it safe use a strong accent color to create a WOW factor.
Author: Sklar Furnishings