The optical unit works according to a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) principle to direct the emission. It comes to life when light passes through the material, but only a minimum
It’s All About Balance
All design professionals understand proportion and balance. Much of what is ” balanced” is so subtle that it appears effortless. To make your rooms look effortlessly pulled together remember these things…
- If you have an accent color like red or orange on one side of the room, you should show it in at least two more places.
- Textures should be blended and balanced in the right combination.
- Layered rugs and distressed furniture makes an environment feel warm and inviting by setting a casual tone
- If using patterns make sure they are balanced by varying them in size and scale while maintaining shared common elements
- Instead of playing it safe use a strong accent color to create a WOW factor.
Author: Sklar Furnishings