Extra deep seat, soft backrests with the support of lumbar cushions, armrests bended outwards; these are the connotative elements with which you can play to customize your Clift Sectional with
It’s All About Balance
All design professionals understand proportion and balance. Much of what is ” balanced” is so subtle that it appears effortless. To make your rooms look effortlessly pulled together remember these things…
- If you have an accent color like red or orange on one side of the room, you should show it in at least two more places.
- Textures should be blended and balanced in the right combination.
- Layered rugs and distressed furniture makes an environment feel warm and inviting by setting a casual tone
- If using patterns make sure they are balanced by varying them in size and scale while maintaining shared common elements
- Instead of playing it safe use a strong accent color to create a WOW factor.
Author: Sklar Furnishings