Extra deep seat, soft backrests with the support of lumbar cushions, armrests bended outwards; these are the connotative elements with which you can play to customize your Clift Sectional with
Get the Look: Mirror Finishes
Mirrors offer so many design possibilities; they increase the amount of light in a room and instantly create the illusion of space. Mirror finishes also look exceptional on furniture. Bring the benefits of mirrors out of the frame and into your life with our guide to mirror finishes.
Although a few years old, the trend for mirrored furniture shows no sign of going away. It can be styled to suit any kind of decor, from old Hollywood glamor to futuristic chic, and like transparent furniture appears visually light. Its colorlessness means it’s virtually impossible to clash with while, like the mirrors on your wall, mirrored furniture adds light and sparkle to your space.
- The clever Charley Mirror Table does double duty as a coffee table and standing mirror.
- Available in four configurations, the Psiche Exhibitor Bookcase would be the centerpiece of any contemporary room.
- See also the Psiche Mirrored Buffet.
- This Bevelled Mirror Desk makes a huge statement in the office; it also looks great as a home bar.
- While the most obvious place for the Katie Dresser is in the bedroom, this piece is versatile enough to be used almost anywhere in the house:
- The Farrah Mirrored Nightstand stands alone, or makes a perfect match for the Katie Dresser.
- The Heron is another glamorous nightstand, with all-over mirror finishing on a black frame and a strong Hollywood Regency vibe.
Author: Sklar Furnishings